All come as standard when purchasing a composite door from Optic, however there are a range of choices and finishes available in our handles, knobs and letterboxes.
Yale lockmaster 3 hook lock system
Incorporating a centre hook dead-bolt delivering elevated levels of anti-separation security performance, the variant is available as night latch as well as standard operation with optional rollers and shootbolt ready configuration as well as options compatible with Lockmaster panic door products
- 3 Hook, 2 or 4 rollers and reversible Latch
- 35mm & 45mm backsets
- PZ92mm centre case
- Patented pre-compression rollers
- Dual Follower availability Lever operational
- Striker solutions for extensive PVC range
- Corrosion resistance to BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4
- Tested to a minimum of 100,000 cycles operational lifespan
Euro spec 3 star anti-bump Yale barrel
Maximum security TS007:2014 3 Star euro cylinder protecting against Lock Snapping, Lock Bumping, Lock Picking, Lock Drilling, Extraction and more.
Manufactured by Yale, the worlds most trusted brand, our latest security cylinder comes with a unique 10 year guarantee; further proof that this is the lock to choose when securing your home or workplace.
It’s not just the technological advances within the cylinder that make the Yale Platinum a great choice, key security has also been improved. The high security dimple cut flat key is reversible meaning that it’s easier to use and extra keys can be ordered using a key code on the ID tag supplied.
Colour options – Chrome or Gold
- TS007:2014 3 Star approved – highest current rating
- Anti-Snap – sacrificial section leaves cylinder intact
- Anti-Bump/Anti-Pick – side pins and multiple shear-line
- Anti-Drill – undeniable hardened steel resistance
- Anti-Screw – resists screw attack and extraction
- Toughened Central Bridge – unparalleled inner strength
- High Key Security – dimples and groove with 100,000 differs
- BSI KM559658 and BSEN1303:2005 – secured by design
- 10 Year Guarantee – buy with confidence
Stormguard lowline thresholds
All of our doors come with Stormguard lowline thresholds, utilisting Stormguard Rainwater Systems as standard.
These bespoke systems fit under a door to prevent win and rain from coming under the door and in to your property. It seals gaps between 15-18mm under the door. The strong rubber seal compresses to form a tight seal against the bottom of the door. It can be cut down to exact size and comes with fixing screws.
The Stormguard thresholds are suitable for both inward and outward opening doors, and are also suitable for wheelchair and disability access.
Colour options – Chrome or Gold
Trojan Athena door hinge
Despite its subtle, slimline appearance, the Trojan Athena door hinge boasts impressive load bearing capabilities, making them perfect for heavy duty applications such as large or triple-glazed doors. What’s more, the Athena hinge can achieve PAS24:2016 as part of a door assembly, so complies with all the latest security legislation.
- Supplied pre-assembled and ready to fit
- Fits all standard eurogroove systems
- Double knuckle gives increased load bearing (3 hinges carry 100KG)
- Full float technology facilitates simple and accurate 3D adjustment with door closed
- Lift on, lift off design makes life easy when fitting
- Can achieve PAS 24 as part of door assembly
- 10-year mechanical guarantee
- Corrosion tested to BS EN 1670. Tested to 100,000 cycles, conforms to EN1191
- Painted finishes Grade 5, plated finishes Grade 4
- Adjustment. Height: +/- 4mm Compression: +/- 2mm Lateral: +/- 4mm
Trojan unicorn letterboxes
This letter plate is manufactured by Trojan, a Yale owned company and an industry leader in window and door hardware. The Unicorn letter plate gives the user the ability to open the flap to 180 degrees eliminating excessive leverage on pivots; this provides much greater durability and increased functionality.
The design and construction of the Trojan unicorn letterboxes are unique with its pressed metal flaps that shroud the surround, improving appearance.
The ergonomically folded edge of the flap also products comfort and ease of use. Strength and durability are increased by the use of stainless steel torsion springs rather than a conventional plastic-type.
Colour options – Chrome, Gold satin or brush chrome
- Stainless steel flap on Chrome and Gold for advanced corrosion resistance
- Telescopic sleeve aids fitting
- The flap opens to 180 degrees
- The external flap comes with additional seal to shut out cold and noise
- Colour match end caps
Handles and Knobs
We use a range of stainless steel handles and knobs that epitomise quality, from the 25-year mechanical and surface finish guarantees, to the resilient stainless steel construction and neat, modern styling. No matter which finish you choose for your door, you can be sure to find a perfect match. All our handles offer a great choice that will look fabulous and function perfectly for years to come.
8 different bar handle lengths to suit any door available from 400mm to 1800mm
Stylish and practical brushed stainless steel finish won’t show finger marks
Fits both left- and right-handed doors
Handle can be fitted three different ways with the Supa™ fixing kit (sold separately).
Choose from through fix, concealed fix or back-to-back inline fix.
Suitable for composite, aluminium and timber doors
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel
All of our doors come fitted with stormguard rain deflectors as standard.
Made from polished aluminium, rain deflectors are designed to deflect water away from the door bottom. It can be used with a threshold sill or instead of a weatherboard. They come with edge protectors and are suitable for both inward and outward opening doors.
Download A Brochure
Download our brochure as a PDF to see the full product range. Use the link below to download your copy today.